The Consorci de la Zona Franca has committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter, Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre).
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://zfbarcelona.es (subdomains of this website will have their own accessibility statements).
Este sitio web es parcialmente conforme con el Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre, debido a la falta de conformidad de los aspectos que se indican a continuación.
This website is partially in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content that is collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of compliance with Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre: there could be specific editing errors on some web page, both in HMTL content and in final documents, published on a date after September 20, 2018 (date of entry in force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents that contain complex graphics or tables.
- Disproportionate load: not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on September 1, 2021.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the Consorci itself and the Accessibility Observatory tool.
Last revision of the declaration: September 21, 2021.
Comments and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following ways:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephones: 93 263 81 11
Communications will be received and processed by the Consorci de la Zona Franca de Barcelona as responsible for the contents of this website.
Through this procedure you can initiate a claim to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, urge the adoption of the appropriate measures in the event of not agreeing with the decision adopted, or expose the reasons why it is considered that the response does not meet the required requirements.
Link to the claim procedure that must be directed to the Unit responsible for accessibility of the Ministry of Finance (General Technical Secretariat- General Subdirectorate for Web Services, Transparency and Data Protection), or if the claim is due to an action by said Unit, to the superior hierarchy of it.
The currently visible version of this website is from September 2021 and on that date the revision of the level of accessibility in force at that time was made.
As of that date, periodic partial reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549 Standard. :2019, considering the exceptions of Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Using alt text on images
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
You can check on the Legal Notice page for which browsers and versions this website is optimized.