Below is detailed information on what cookies are, what type of cookies are used on this website, how you can disable them in the browser and how specifically to block the installation of third-party cookies.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that websites or apps install in your browser or device (smartphone, tablet or Internet-connected TV) as you navigate the pages on the site or the app. They are used to store information about your visit.
- Ensure that the website pages function correctly;
- Store your preferences, such as the language selected or the font size;
- Get information about your browsing experience;
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have visited or how much time you have remained on the website.
Cookies are used to optimise browsing, adapting the information and services offered to your experience, to provide you with a better experience each time you visit the website.
- TYPE, PURPOSE AND OPERATION
Cookies may be divided by their permanence into session cookies or permanent cookies. Session cookies expire when the user closes the browser. Permanent cookies expire when their purpose has been completed (for example, keeping the user identified on the website) or when they are deleted manually.
Cookies may also be classified according to their purpose, as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These are essential for the page to function correctly. Usually they are generated when the user accesses the website or logs in on it. They are used to identify the user on the website for the following purposes:
- To keep the user identified, so that if you leave the website, the browser or device and access it later, you will continue to be identified, making browsing easier without having to identify yourself again.
- To check whether you are authorised to access certain services or parts of the website.
- Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimise the operation of the website; for example, by storing the service settings, or keeping a purchase made in the online basket.
- Advertising: They collect information on the ads shown to users on the website. They may be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information on advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the site, i.e. without identifying the user expressly.
- Personalised: They collect the user’s personal information from the website for a third party, to personalise these ads.
- Geolocation: These Cookies are used to determine what country or region the use is in when they access a website service, in order to offer them contents or services appropriate to the location in question.
- Analytical: They collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website. This is normally done anonymously, but sometimes they also identify the user uniquely and unmistakeably in order to obtain reports on the interest shown in the services offered by the website.
- COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Below is a table showing the cookies used on this website. It includes a “level of intrusiveness” using a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1 corresponds to cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the service requested by the user.
Level 2 corresponds to performance cookies (anonymous), necessary to maintain content and browsing, which only have to give information about their existence.
Level 3 corresponds to cookies managed by third parties, which track the user through websites not owned by FACILSURE, S.L. They are usually advertising or analytical cookies, in which the user is identified uniquely and unmistakeably.
|ads_consent||to accept/reject advertising cookies||12 months|
|show_cookies_banner||Identify whether the user does not want the message on cookie use to be shown||[Confirm]||12 months
|Suppliers of and information on analytical cookies||Purpose||Expiry|
Google Analytics (cookies described below)
|Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that uses information from cookies to analyse the number of visitors and visits on our website, their average duration, the average pages seen per user, and geographical and sociodemographic reports (depending on the language, location, Internet provider, mobile device…)|
|_ga||Used to distinguish the users|
|Used to distinguish the users
|_dc_gtm_<property-id>.||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|Includes campaign information related to users
|Suppliers of and information on advertising cookies||Purpose||Duration|
|Google (Google Tag Manager)||We use the Google platform to manage all the cookies and other technologies that process your information on our website||13 months|
|Google (Doubleclick)||We use Doubleclick cookies to analyse your browsing and offer you relevant news and information about THE CONSORCI IN THE BARCELONA AREA.||13 months|
- DISABLING COOKIES
If you wish, you can decide not to accept the browser’s cookies, or stop accepting cookies for one particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookies settings. These adjustments are usually in the “Settings” or “Preferences” of the browser’s menu.
The browser settings, for example:
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other third-party tools available online allow users to detect the cookies on each website they visit and manage their disabling (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or behave differently than expected, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the basket of an e-commerce service, or receiving information related to your location, among others.
If you disable cookies on this website, you will probably no longer have access to certain parts of it, or your browsing experience on it will be far worse.
FACILSURE, S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy in response to legislative or regulatory demands, or in order to adapt the policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You are therefore advised to check it from time to time.
When there are significant changes to the Cookies Policy, you will be notified either via the website or by e-mail if you are a registered user.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc., a company incorporated in Delaware whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).